Monday, June 9, 2014

We have a match!!!!!

We are thrilled to share that we received our match this afternoon and his name is Abbot! Here is the letter he wrote to Silas today:

Hello buddy!

My name is Abbot cuz my brother is Costello. He is in this class, too. We were quite the team growing up, making everyone laugh. We were donated to 4 Paws when we were puppies because we were very special and when our siblings left for pet homes we left for a higher purpose and that is you!  My birthday is 5-27-2013 and of course I am boy.  Please bring me a ball! I love to play ball and I love to run and play with my brother. I also like to sniff grass and if it smells just right I pee on it. That is way cool have you tried it? I was raised in the 4 Paws foster system. I lived in a place called the Kuperfle Foster Family. I hope you get to meet them! I did my advanced training here at 4 Paws and now I am ready for you! Hurry to Ohio!  Xoxo Abbott

Below is a picture of Abbot which we printed out for Silas. Si is SOOOOO excited and he can say "Abbot" like a champ!



What a handsome guy! Here is a video of Si-- we just can't believe how well he could say "Abbot" instantly!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this new journey! Can't wait to meet Abbot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for silas and for your whole family. i love the blog name and look forward to reading the si & abbott chronicles :)
    you are so lucky to have a great resource in your mom/nana as she knows and loves dogs... congrats on a new journey!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, happy tears is right!! I just read Abbot's letter and am teary eyed and thrilled for you guys!! All 4 of you need to come to Montana next year!!! Can't wait to see Si and Abbot together!

    ReplyDelete